Do I have hearing loss?
Try this simple checklist;
- Do you suffer an annoying ringing sensation or noise in your ears (tinnitus)?
- Do you often miss conversation in background noise?
- Does background noise bother you when you are with other people?
- Do you get confused about where sounds are coming from?
- Do people seem like they mumble or speak in a softer voice?
- Do you find yourself asking people to repeat what they have said?
- Do you have difficulty hearing speech coming from the television or radio and require the volume to be turned up above a normal listening level?
- Do you have difficulty understanding speech through the telephone clearly?
- Do you often miss the telephone or doorbell ringing?
- Do you feel sensitive to loud sudden noises?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, you should register now for your FREE hearing test and complimentary legal assessment from a solicitor specialized in this area of law.
Common Industries which can cause Industrial Deafness
People who suffer Industrial Deafness often have worked in one or more of the following occupations
- form work and construction,
- electrical and plumbing
- mining and engineering
- factories and processing industry
- agriculture and farm operators
- council workers
- railway and transport workers
- heavy machinery operators
- airline industry
If you have worked in one of the above industries, you should register now for your FREE Industrial Deafness Assessment.